Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ultrasound

I just got done with the ultrasound and of course, no word. They have to send the results to my doctor and he has to call me with them. Great... more waiting. I really wasn't worried before. I didn't feel like anything could be wrong... but when he was pressing on me, I felt some pretty severe pain. The technicial kept hovering over one particular spot and saying "Does it hurt when I press right here?" And of course, it did. I don't usually poke around on my own abdomen so I didn't realize it was going to hurt so much. I guess I will do some reading up on gall bladder problems to pass the time until they call me with results. Maybe they will at least call me today with the results of the bloodwork so one thing will be off my mind. But now that I've had the ultrasound, i feel like the bloodwork will be fine and the gall bladder is more likely the culprit. Waiting is the hardest part.I will certainly keep everyone posted.

Thanks to those of you who have expressed concern. Just keep your fingers crossed for me and I am sure everything will turn out okay one way or the other.

No comments: