Sunday, May 14, 2006

Finally a good day

Today was good. I stayed out way too late and had way too many Jagger bombs last night. I think it was what i really needed. Had dinner at Up the Creek which is becoming a common occurence. When all of your friends drink beer and they have draft for $0.99, its hard to say no. Then, Jennifer, John and I went and shot pool and had a great time telling jokes with the bartender. Didn't get home until almost 3 and crashed HARD! Tossed and turned a little bit but pretty much slept until around 11am. I haven't been able to sleep that long in a while.

I am really enjoying getting to know John and his friends better. I think it is really good for me to make new friends that I don't associate with Jason at all. New conversations, new stories, getting to know each other... its great. But I do miss April.

But today was really good. Slept in late. Enjoyed the company I had. And I got to watch the Sopranos for the first time in weeks tonight thanks to John. Maybe he'll even let me use his On-Demand to go back and watch the episodes I missed!

But for now I am getting ready to get in bed. I am a little nervous about my appointment tomorrow. But I have reached the point where I am tired of being sick, nauseated and am ready to be able to eat like normal again. Losing the weight has been great but I am just ready to feel better. I'll post something tomorrow night to let everyone know what the surgeon has to say. Goodnight everyone!

No comments: