Thursday, May 11, 2006

Surgery?

You know, I figured something was wrong with me, but I thought it would be able to be corrected with medicine. Pills, shots... anything. But they set me up for a consultation with a surgeon. Surgery again? I had my tonsils out last summer and it was such a miserable experience. I had surgery on my neck the year before that. If complications can happen, they happen to me! But each time I have had to have surgery, Jason was there to take care of me. This time, I am living alone. I know that my mother and Jennifer will be there to help me... but somehow it is just not the same.

Maybe it will go away on its own? Maybe if we all pray, I won't have to have anything done. Maybe I can just ignore it? It isn't that painful anyway. I'm just scared. I don't want this. Just pray.

No comments: