Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Not so regular check-up

I went in to the doctor today for what I thought was going to be just a follow-up to my last appointment. I thought I would just tell him what is working for me and what is not, he'd write me some new prescriptions and I'd be on my way. Not so. I described all of the symptoms and he was a bit concerned that all the meds I have been taking haven't taken care of it yet. He felt of my abdominal area and I had some pain that I didnt realize I had. He had a couple of different diagnosis for what the problem might be. They did some blood work to test for the for the first thing, which I am praying it is not. They should call me with the results of that in a day or two. I am also scheduled for a gall bladder ultrasound in the morning to test for gall stones or ulcers. Let's hope it is neither of those things either.

I am a little nervous... not about the tests, but about getting the results. I just thought all of my symptoms were from stress and anxiety. So everybody just keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer that nothing serious is wrong. I am sure I am ok? Right? I'll let everyone know as soon as I know any results.

No comments: