Saturday, September 30, 2006

Why Do I Have To Be So Stupid?

Why? I really don't understand. i thought I was doing so good. Not "labelling" things and not wanting to. Only wanting to take things one day at a time. Apparently even that is too much to ask. I fall too easy and I fall too hard. And I am devastated everytime I am rejected. I don't want to be "a nice girl" or just his "friend." I want him to feel the same way about me as I do about him. Doesn't intimacy mean anything to anyone anymore? Why do I always get used? Why do I continue to let myself get used over and over? I feel so worthless! I pretty much hate myself for being so naive and letting myself get so attached so easily. I'm so stupid! And completely alone in it this time. I don't want to hear I told you so... because I know. I did this to myself. At least he was honest and told me now and I didn't get strung along any longer. I've only known him a few days... and I already hurt this bad. This night went from great to depressing in only a few moments. I'm just going to wallow in my self pity some more. Maybe I'll sleep. Please, God at least let me sleep through this. At least give me that!

No comments: