Monday, September 04, 2006

Going with the flow...

Going with the flow is sometimes hard for me to do. I tend to want a general idea of which direction I am headed in. But I have decided that the current situation I am in calls for spontaniety. If I just sit back and relax, things will happen naturally. The pieces will fall into place as they are meant to. I am happy with the way things are and don't want to botch things by asking too many questions or being pushy. I'm happy right here and right now and with the people who are currently in my life. Exciting things are happening and I am interested to see where it goes from here.

Today was a wonderful day! The weather was great! I drove around in my car, sang loud, swam, got some sun and visited friends. It was an overall relaxing and much needed day off. I'm ready for this short work week and looking forward to making more progress in my bathroom project.

Goodnight everyone and I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! WAR EAGLE!

No comments: