Monday, September 04, 2006

Demo

I got all of the demolition finished today. All of the unwanted tile has been removed and I am ready to start putting down the new tile. No, I haven't done this before and no, I don't really know what I am doing. But I have read a little bit of "how to" stuff and am just going to go for it! If it doesn't turn out right, I can always tear it up and start over again, right?

My whole body hurts! Who needs the gym when I can just swing a sledgehammer all day instead? I had planned to go back to the gym everyday this week after work. But now it will depend on how sore I am from this project. If I come home and work in the bathroom everyday, its the same thing, isn't it? Either way, I feel like I have been working out. I just can't wait to see this project done. I am already proud of the work I have done so I can only imagine how proud I will be to have a new functioning bathroom! Wish me luck! And volunteers welcome!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

No comments: