Friday, September 15, 2006

Poof!

Poof is the sound of your world turning upside down in the blink of an eye. Poof is the sound of the rug being snatched out from under you once again. This week has been really hard on me. I have done my best to be the best friend I can be and give unbiased advice. I guess I didn't realize just how much I still love him. I thought I would feel some satisfaction to see him hurting the way he hurt me, but I don't. I care too much. All I ever wanted was for him to be happy and I had found peace in the idea that he was. But now that he isn't happy, I wonder if I moved on for no reason. Should I have let him go so easy? That's what he wanted, right? I only did what he asked. All I can do now is be his friend and support him in his decisions. He has a long road ahead of him, I know.

I only hope that we can really be friends after this. I hope that we can put all of the bad memories in the past and only worry about the future. Things will get better from here on out... for both of us. And no matter how much I may hurt, it was worth it to see him again.

No comments: