Friday, September 08, 2006

Commentary

I also emailed the pictures from my last blog entry to various friends, family members and co-workers and have been getting a big response. I thought it would be fun to post everyone’s responses. Feel free to add some more!

Jennifer Spencer: awesome . . .it's like a trailer park - with no wheels . . .you should fill the toilet with ice and use it for a beer cooler . . lmao

Keith Norman: This is better than HGTV! Keep us posted!

Margaret Murphy: I am sooo proud of you for tackling this and not waiting on a “prince” to come along and do it. I’ll be happy to haul off this stuff for you—that’s one of the advantages of having an older Jeep. There’s plenty of room in the back AND you never have to worry about dirt from baseball cleats or muddy border collies or friends’ various and sundry plumbing discards. You hauled it out there so I should be able to load it and unload it just as easily. Just let me know

Laura Hicks: Did you rip it out yourself?? LOL Are you tiling it yourself? I'm impressed!

Jennifer Roberts: Looks like it's coming along smoothly! Looks great! I can't wait to get started on our bathroom.

Linda Hicks: You are making progress. Keep up the good work. Love ya.

Jerry Shell: The proper name for those are "decorative lawn accessories" in which you may plant petunias or some other blooming annual. Be sure to use a color which will accent the color of your shutters or doors. Also for a more practical use, if your family is into a brisk game of "horseshoes" you may store the horseshoes there when not it use. For more hints you may consult Heloise, but will most likely find more appropriate hints from someone named "Purlie Mae".

Jonathan Shell: haha, that looks good. you should set out the toilet in the front yard and plant some flowers in it.

Mary Jane Myers: Plant you some flowers in that toilet!!!! Your floor looks great!!!!! Thanks for sharing with me!!!

Barbara Crippen: You need to take the lid off the toilet & plant it. Just sit it artistically somewhere in the shrubbery!!! All I see wrong with it on your back porch is that no vines are trailing out of it.

No comments: