Friday, June 02, 2006

Rehab

Rehab was great last night at Off the Wagon. I wasn't too crazy about the opening band but once they got on stage it was great. And I had a really good time with everybody. Saw several people that I haven't seen in a long time too. It's funny how much people can change in a year's time. So many people are getting married and having babies. But I talked with a guy that I "kind of" knew in high school and he asked me if he could take me out next week. He's pretty shy and it was really sweet. I think he thought I was blowing him off when I told him that I was having surgery, ha ha ha! But I gave him my number and we'll see if he calls. Who knows?

Although I had a blast last night, I am feeling some after effects this morning. My stomach is very upset... which isn't unusual... but I am extra tired and have a headache too. I didn't drink too much but the smokey atmosphere does it to me anyway. But I am here at work. I am supposed to have a meeting with someone this morning and didn't want to skip out on her. But if I am not feeling better after that, I will probably head home and go back to bed. That's a happy thought.


And before I go, I have a recommendation. I was already a fan of Woodchuck Cider... which OTW has started carrying... but I tried the Pear flavored last night for the first time and it was very good. I highly recommend it!

Hope everyone has a good Friday and a great weekend!

No comments: