Sunday, June 04, 2006

Got Motivated

Finally... some motivation. Maybe it was the boredom? But I got to work putting things away and organizing my house. It looks a lot better to me. I even got motivated enough to start tearing down wallpaper in the kitchen last night. What a way to spend a Saturday night, right? But it was satisfying... for a while. Then my arms felt like they were going to fall off so I gave it a rest. I thought I would get back to it today... but my arms were sore from last night. Plus, I helped carry my new tv up the stairs and that didn't make my arms any less sore. I got a tv so that next week I can watch movies in bed instead of on the couch if I am here alone in the daytime.

I guess I am going to go get in bed early tonight so I am ready to bust tail in the morning. I need to get everything in order before I go since I will be off for a week. It'll feel like a long day. And I have my pre-opp appointment tomorrow to make sure I am healthy enough for the surgery. I'd better be because I sure don't want to have to wait any longer.

Hope everyone had a great Sunday and I hope I will hear from some of you and maybe see some of you while I am recovering. I always appreciate company! Goodnight!

No comments: