Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tangled Up

I am not quite sure how I manage to get myself into these things. I try to be a good friend to one and end up looking like the enemy to another. I never learn that I should just listen when a friend needs an ear and not say a word because that person may turn around and use my words negatively in a battle with another. And why do I care so much? If people want to fight over silly things, I should just let them and don’t let them drag me into it. But I can’t seem to help myself when it comes to this person because he has really been there for me over these past couple of months and I felt like I was returning the favor. I thought I was just being there for him, not giving him ammunition. I didn’t point any fingers or make any accusations… just answered the questions that I was asked. I don’t think I should be blamed for that. It’s not my fault that they both have jealousy issues and even the mentioning of a name causes anger. Grow up, right?

So that has been my day so far… worrying about things I shouldn’t care about when I have enough going on in my own world. I am so exhausted again today. I couldn’t sleep again last night. But at least it is finally payday and I can go out and do something for myself if I want tonight. My brother and his new wife invited me to go with them but I hate to be a third wheel these days, so I think John is going to go with me. It’s $3 margarita night and that sounds like a good idea to me! And then tomorrow is finally Friday! I can’t wait to sleep in this weekend!

No comments: