Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Waves of Change

Things around me are changing so quickly that sometimes it makes my head spin. I went from feeling lost and confined to feeling like I have too many options. I am so indecisive about stupid little things... like where should we go for dinner... that bigger decisions seem impossible. I find myself making decisions that I don't understand why I make. I'm really confused and on edge all the time. It's like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop... but I'm not really sure why? Or even who I think is going to drop it? I am busy trying to be a good friend and just a good person in general and sometimes it is harder than it should be. I don't trust my own judgement, my own feelings... and I am depressed all the time and I don't know why. I should be happy right now. Things are really starting to look up for me. Finally. Maybe I will feel better tonight after my dinner date. And maybe I will feel better if I actually get some sleep.

No comments: