Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Good Evening

For those of you who are curious, and I know several of you are because you have been calling, the first date tonight went very well. I still haven't gotten all of my energy back after the surgery so he offered to come over to my house and cook chicken and dumplings from scratch. How could I turn that down, right? The movie we watched wasn't that great but the company definetly was. I really enjoyed the conversation and getting to know him better, and we are finding that we have a lot in common. I say first date, because I think it will be the first of many. I look forward to seeing him again... and I think it will be soon. Good night everyone... or good morning... whatever it is right now... I'm going to try to go to sleep now : )

1 comment:

oldhall said...

Chicken & dumplings... sounds nice... even at 8 in the morning!