Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oh wait, it's just chocolate!

I just got home for lunch. I swung by subway since I have almost nothing edible in my house right now. The girl in front of me got a big stack of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. I resisted the urge to get some for myself, but little did I know... I would be taking some of the chocolate home with me anyway.

I got back in my car, put my bag in my lap and drove the less than quarter mile from Subway to my house. I got out and noticed a huge glob of something on my pants. At first, I was sure it was dog poop and was mortified at the thought of how it managed to get on my sandwich bag... thus onto my pants. But a quick whiff of chocolate reassured me that it was not indeed, dog poo.

So I have changed pants... luckily I was on my way home and not back to the office!!

2 comments:

lioux said...

Remember this OMSioux?

I was wearing my favorite WHITE fluffy sweater yesterday and thought it would be a good idea to have pizza for dinner.

I thought I had done a pretty good job and ate my slices pretty carefully until I went to take the sweater off before going to bed, and...

Bam.

There it was.

A stain.

Ruined.

Amy said...

I had pizza for dinner last night. Had to eat it with my paint covered hands...

What a mess we are!