Thursday, December 14, 2006

Note to Self:

Last night, I helped someone paint the panelling in their kitchen with Kilz primer. I was painting with a roller, and as usual a good bit of paint spattered my hands.

Note to self: Always wear gloves when painting with primer!

The following picture is my hand AFTER scrubbing with just soap and water.


I continued to scrub, using acetone nail polish remover. Some of it did come off, but certainly not all of it. So, I am still speckled today. I have a meeting at lunch today for one of the State Bar's publications. I know someone who will be keeping her hands under the table, LOL.

Funny addition: We are doing secret santa at work. I just got a delivery from my secret santa and it is "Merry Cranberry Cleansing Wipes." I don't know who my secret person is but there is no way they could have known how ironicly funny that gift would be this morning. I can't wait to find out who it is so I can tell them!

2 comments:

Sizzle Pizzle said...

Thank God it's only paint-itis - when I first saw the pic, I thought you had some horrible disease!

lioux said...

Me too.