Thursday, December 28, 2006

Slap Happy Drunk

I just read an article about a man who was arrested on a flight for slapping another passenger who turned out to be an undercover federal air martial. Apparently the flight attendants decided he had enough to drink and refused to serve him more alcohol. While I do find it funny and ironic, I have to wonder what would have happened if the other passenger had NOT in fact been an air martial? Is it okay to slap another random passenger? He was not charged with assault but "interfering with a flight crew." It makes you wonder? I will have to remember next time I fly to test my theory. So, if you get on a plane and see that you have been seated next to me... good luck :)

4 comments:

lioux said...

This is kinda why Co-Worker Dan and I don't drink around each other all that much.

TRAIN WRECK said...

Was he proficient in MARSHALL arts?

TRAIN WRECK said...

oops..marshal.
that's what I get for correcting other blogs.

Anonymous said...

LMAO.... Train wreck loves to correct and then...pop! Insert foot (or is it fingers?)

My spelling isn't as good as I'd like but that's why when I write my novel and stories I have an editor. I think TW would make a great editor but with 2 jobs he'd never have time. Besides that, would I upset Patron St. D. by having him edit erotica? Hmmm.

Oh! Where was I? Oh yeah. Did you know that if you slap a flight attendent you'd automatically be taken to jail once the plane lands? Hubby said it's a federal offense or something.

But to slap another passanger that isn't an Air M.? Only if he/she deserved it. Leave it to the alcohol to remove the inhibition to beat the crap out of a stranger. Sounds like planes need bouncers now. LOL. Wow, long comment Angel. Stop typing now!