Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy happy, joy joy!

I am having too much fun today! We are having our office Christmas party this afternoon. Everybody around here is in the spirit. I made... yes, MADE my Dirty Santa present last night and I cannot wait for someone to open it. This is my first Christmas working for the State Bar so I wanted to start off with a bang. I am not going to say what it is right now since a couple of my co-workers do read this blog. I'll post a photo and what lucky person gets it after the party today.

I also found out who my Secret Santa has been. She has been giving me some goodies the past couple weeks, inlcuding the cleansing wipes which helped remove the paint from my hands!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend as well. My good friend Brian's birthday is coming up so we are going to celebrate on Saturday. My neighborhood which is a historic district does a candlelight walking tour each year. You get to go inside and tour some of the houses that have been rennovated and meet some of your neighbors. Some of them also have cookies and hot cider and things to share... which is really nice because it is usually pretty cold. Brian and I are doing that on Saturday night and I can't wait.

I am also doggie sitting this weekend for my friend, Kelly. Her and her husband have two of the cutest (and most hyper) schnauzers. So, it should be an exciting weekend. She did warn me, though, to pick up all dirty underwear and socks because they would play with them. I can just see the dog delivering a pair of my panties to a guest. So, I was thankful for the warning! So, tonight I will probably stay in and watch some Christmas movies or something. But I am looking forward to having the company around the house. Sounds good to me...

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

3 comments:

lioux said...

I just puppy sat last weekend! A little chihuahua named Geronimo.

Have fun at the party and have a great weekend!

Sizzle Pizzle said...

is there anything that lioux doesn't dioux? he must be the busiest person in the world cause he always has something (usually fun) going on - wrapping presents, dog sitting, making fun of C-W D, etc. i am jealous. we should start a blog about lioux - "the things that lioux dioux" - and use phrases like [i know] and [?]. that would make us automatically cool, right?

hope your candlelight walk was fun!

lioux said...

WWLD?