Friday, December 08, 2006

Another Update

My mom came to my office this morning with two 2-3 gallon pitchers of water to put in my car so she could follow me to the shop earlier. I used one and then we dropped off the car. She dropped me back off at the office and went to Christmas shop nearby for an hour or so and then get me for my lunch break. When she picked me up for lunch, we turned the first corner and I hear a splashing sound. I turned to look behind the seat of her van and see the second pitcher turned over, lid off, and the 2-3 gallons of water flowing all over the carpeted floor. What a wonderful addition to this story!

4 comments:

lioux said...

[[[Bear Hug]]]

Hope your day gets better.

Amy said...

Oh, don't worry. The spilling water made me laugh hysterically. I couldn't stop. I thought my mom was going to slap me. :)

lioux said...

Have fun bartending at The Alabama State this weekend!

[What a strange name for a bar].

Sizzle Pizzle said...

I love lioux. He is so clever! :)
I want to be clever like that...
I am being serious.