Thursday, December 28, 2006

Karma

So, have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy watching people hurt themselves? Falling down, hitting your head... all the funniest stuff in the world! (Just ask my friend how much I laughed at him last night when he hit his head on the chandelier). I watch Amercia's Funniest Home Videos religiously. I have seen all of the old Bob Sagget episodes at least twice. I'm sure my cruel laughter is the sole reason for some of the odd things that happen to me on a daily basis, because karma is most certainly real.

But nonetheless, I cannot help myself. Maybe its because I don't have children, or maybe its because I am just a mean mean person... but I laugh EVERY time I see this video. I even have it on my iPod to whip it out at any given time.

1 comment:

lioux said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

It appears we have the same twisted sense of humor.

Just ask C-W D.