Tuesday, November 14, 2006

May as well be another Monday...

I'm off to a good start this morning. On the way to work, I hit a bump and spilled tea down the front of my pants. Even after it dried there was a distinct spot. Afraid that the tea might stain my new pants, I go to the bathroom, wet some paper towels and attempt to wash out the spot. I only manage to create an even larger more noticeable spot on the front of one leg. But at least I can look on the bright side of this? If it had been farther toward my inner leg, people would think I had peed my pants. At least this spot is very obviously a spill. So, hopefully... surely... the day can oly get better from here on out.

1 comment:

lioux said...

Hope you're having a better day today OMS.

I'm wearing one of my favorite light colored shirts today, so I'm being EXTRA careful with my coffee.