Thursday, November 23, 2006

And how did I manage to do that?

Another Amy antic for you...

I worked again tonight at American Eagle. I actually think I am going to like it? I got off and called my brother. He and his wife are not going to be at the family deal tomorrow for Thanksgiving so I decided to go visit them tonight. They are going to be with her family instead, since her brother Jeremy is home visiting from Iraq.

So, I'm sitting on the couch drinking a coke and talking, when suddenly and unexpectedly (even to me), a huge burp erupts from my mouth. I scramble to cover my mouth quickly. I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but in my swift motion to cover my mouth, I managed to pour coke in my face and hair. I sat there stunned for a few moments not wiping it off my face while they both stared at me in confusion. Jennifer even paused the show to laugh and ask me, "What happened?"

Yep. That's me. Typical Amy. What can I say?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

TRAIN WRECK said...

Happy Birthday Amy.
ROLL TIDE.

lioux said...

Have a great weekend. Hope you enjoyed the cake C-W D and I made you!