Friday, November 10, 2006

Critters...

This morning I woke up early enough to make a little breakfast... which is unusual for me. I have trouble getting to sleep so the later I can sleep, the better. As I was standing in the kitchen watching my breakfast cook in the toaster (no, I don't know why I was watching it?), I see something moving out of the corner of my eye. There are two plates standing upright in the dish drainer, and crawling between them is a bright green lizard! Thanks, Mr. Lizard... just crawl all over my clean plates. Now I will have to wash them again. But I guess now that its getting cold outside, I can expect all of the little critters outside to be trying to make their way inside where its warm. It's going to be an interesting winter.

I did manage to snap a pic of the lizard with my crappy camera phone... so here he is:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! We've caught 2 in our house so far. You can't just barge in to people's houses!!