Monday, November 20, 2006

First Day

So, I started my new second job at American Eagle tonight. I had this bad feeling that it was going to be terribly boring and I was going to end up just standing around a lot. Well, not today. Today we redressed all of the manequins. Something I have certainly never done before. At one point I found myself crouched on the floor asking someone "How do I get his pants off?" Of course everyone laughed at me. Understandably. I certainly have a new respect for retail workers. But I was far from bored. I was busy the whole time I was there and the time went by faster than I thought it would. Not to mention everyone was very nice. I really think this will be a good way for me to branch out and meet some new people. Not to mention make at least a little Christmas money and enjoy the 40% discount. I know what I am getting everyone for Christmas, LOL.

So, now that you know where to find me... pop in to visit at the AE in EastChase! Hope everyone had a great one!

3 comments:

lioux said...

My BFF Helene does windows/visuals for department stores for a living.

She's always changing mannequins.

We have a running joke that she's the Rhoda to my Mary.

Sizzle Pizzle said...

Does that discount get passed down to blog friends? I so wish it did.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

lioux said...

Happy Thanksgiving, OMSioux!