Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Little Change in Plan...

So, I am still going to PC but it looks like I will be going down on Friday night and coming back on Saturday, instead of going down on Saturday night like originally planned. I'm really looking forward to getting out of town for a day or so. The drive will be nice and getting to see Dave and Nikki and the rest of the StrongFold boys. It's been a rough week and I am looking forward to it being over. Stress at work, stress in my personal life... I really need a breather. But I will be back in town for Saturday night so if anyone knows of anything exciting going on, give me a buzz!

And while I am at it... I'd like to mention that I bought the Smile Empty Soul album when I saw them at Off the Wagon last Thursday night. The whole album is great and I just can't stop listening to it. I just wanted to pass the word along that is is very worth the purchase!! So check it out!

No comments: