Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanks man... really!

So, on Friday night Kelly and I went to the Highlands to see StrongFold play. We are sitting at the bar and this guy stands way too close to me and keeps looking down my shirt. He's not bothering to start a conversation with me, just looking at my boobs. I am getting pretty aggravated, when I smell an awful smell. I turn to Kelly and say, "Kelly, did you fart? I think this guy just farted on me!" To which he makes his exit. Kelly even took his pic with her camera phone and sent it to a few people with a note saying "This guy just farted on Amy."

I haven't thought about again until this morning when I see the pictures from Friday night on StrongFold's website. So here is my re-enactment:

4 comments:

lioux said...

Men are awful, aren't they?

This guy totlly comes across as a dikfer.

Amy said...

Not falling for it this time, Lioux!

lioux said...

Damn!

Anonymous said...

That is so gross. I knew guys in the 6th grade who thought farting on people was funny. Obviously this guy didn't migrate far from that age.

Btw...Hey! I finally found your blog. Color me happy!