Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF

Yes, it is Friday. And I am so glad! No, I am not headed to Panama City tonight. We will be leaving in the morning/afternoon tomorrow. So, now I am not sure what I’ll be doing tonight. Ugli Stick is playing at Off the Wagon tonight and I know I would have fun there… but maybe I should save my energy for all the fun I plan to have tomorrow night watching StrongFold at La Vela. I’ve never been to La Vela and I didn’t realize just how big the place is. I cannot wait to get down there! I keep wondering if there will be enough time to go to Salty’s to get one of those watermelon drinks (which can be seen in my photos) before we head to La Vela?

What is everybody else doing tonight? I had been hoping that I would have some sort of date with someone in particular one night this weekend… but that person has seemed to disappear from the face of the Earth, so a date is not likely. So, friends… if someone is interested in going to a movie, going to dinner or going to see Ugli Stick play… gimmee a call! Otherwise, I will end up staying home, getting stuff ready for the trip, doing laundry, reading a book and watching silly things on tv… which no sane person should be doing on a Friday night.

Anyway… I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I know I will! ;)

2 comments:

TRAIN WRECK said...

Hi Amy, this C-WDan aka Train Wreck.
I see you live in the great state of Alabama.
So I have to know, are you a Tide or Tigers fan?

Amy said...

Waaaaar Eagle! It's getting crazy around here. People are already getting pumped up for the Iron Bowl NEXT Saturday!