Monday, July 17, 2006

Where did the weekend go?

All I can say is "What a weekend!" I was still feeling pretty sick on Friday so I decided to have an restful night at home. Jenn and I rented movies and ate muchies in our jammies. It's been a really long time since we had a girls only night. And I am really glad that we rested up or we never would have made it through Saturday night.

I know that I only just met most of you, but for those of you who do know, know that I DO NOT dance! Not at all! I have been finding myself doing all kinds of things lately that I have always been too chicken to do! It's really great. I have made so many new friends and experienced so many new things and it is boosting my self-esteem and level of courage. I have always said that I like to try new things, but I am not sure how true that has been until now. It's nice to just be able to pick up and go to the movies at 10 on a Sunday if I want (Thanks again, John, for asking me to go). Also, I often suffer from crowd anxiety and I think being part of a group has helped me cope with it. On any other day, I might have had a panic attack with how loud, hot and crowded it was in the Brew Pub on Saturday night. But, I was there with friends and I knew I would be ok.

So, to those who were new faces on Saturday... WELCOME TO THE CREW! I hope I see you all again on Friday night at Off the Wagon to see
StrongFold!!

No comments: