Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunday

It's Sunday. I got my first tattoo yesterday afternoon. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I was afraid it would. The guy was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. John and I went to the Voodoo Needle in Auburn. While we were there, he got an old tattoo redone and it looks incredible!! I was so impressed. It only took 5-10 minutes to do mine but it took around 2 hours to do his.

Last night, we watched the fights on paperview at Jayson and Jennifer's then we went out with the myspace crew again. We had a good time watching drunk people ride the mechanical bull. I hope some videos start popping up on people's myspace pages soon.

So, I am about to go walking at the ASF. I haven't been to the gym or anything since before my surgery and I think I need to work back into it slowly. Walking at the ASF sounds like a good place to start. I have seen signs for a new YMCA over on Zelda Road and I hope that having a new one close to my house will help motivate me back into the gym. Especially if I have someone who will go with me.

So one last thing before I head out! I got a call from my freind Dave in Mobile. He is the drummer for the band that I went down to see a couple of weeks ago. They got booked at Off the Wagon and are playing there this Saturday night, July 15! I am counting on all of my friends to show up and support Dave and the rest of Strongfold. You can visit their webpage at www.strongfold.com and you have my asssurance that hearing them play will be well worth whatever cover charge there is that night. I mean, I drove all the way to Mobile and paid for a hotel room just to hear them play, so that says something, right?

Here is my tattoo on the middle of my back.


Here is John's redone tattoo. Kay did an excellent job!

No comments: