Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ugh!

Ok, myspace crew... does anyone else feel like crap this morning? Anyone else have a headache?? No more Jager bombs for me on week nights!! I feel like total poo this morning!

But I wanted to make my apologies for my crappy mood last night. I allowed my feelings about just one person affect my attitude towards the whole group. I know the last thing this group needs is more drama. I think we all bring enough of our own personal drama to the table to have to worry about dealing with each others drama within the group. You guys have been wonderful to me and I have needed new friends to deal with all of the things that have been going on in my life lately.

And thanks to advice from several of you last night, I know what I need to do about my current situation. My heart is still broken from my last relationship and I am not prepared for it to happen again in any shape or form. I can't do that to myself. I have more respect for myself than to allow someone to treat me that way... especially a best friend. We'll be ok. We'll both be just fine.

No comments: