Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tattoos?

I got home from the beach around 7:30 this evening. I had planned to stay at the beach until the fireworks tonight, but decided that I had gotten too sunburned and I might be too tired to drive home that late at night. And I am tired. The long weekend went by way too quickly. We all had a great time though. Once again, we didn't take too many pictures but I will certainly get some posted as soon as possible. I took several pictures with my camera phone and need to figure out how to get them onto the computer.

So I would like some opinions on something. I picked out a tattoo this weekend and chickened out at the last minute. I decided I would think about it until this weekend and if I still want it, a friend and I are going to go to Auburn so I can get it done. It will be the size of a quarter or smaller and will be on the inside of my ankle. Let's hear some comments... trashy or not? I really want to get it but don't want to make a decision that I will regret later. I figure it will be small enough that if I need to cover it up for formal occasions and job interviews and such, I should be able to do it with make-up. So I want to see some comments on this one, tell me what you think people!

No comments: