Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I believe...

I believe that everything does happen for a reason. People come in and out of our lives at different times for different reasons. But I think that everyone we meet serves a greater purpose, whether we realize it or not. I have made some really great friends in the last few weeks and really the last few months. When I felt like my life was falling apart, a small few stuck it out with me and helped me through it. I found out what true friends are and what true love is really all about. I think if you really love someone, you want them to be happy, regardless of what that means for yourself and your own happiness. If you are meant to be with someone, they will find their way to you. They will know when the time is right. If they never do, then it wasn't meant to be. Don't chase after someone who doesn't want you. Why would you want someone to be with you just because you want them to? Don't you want someone who genuinely loves you? I do. And I won't settle for someone who doesn't. Love is a crazy thing. But it is always worth the fall... even when it is not returned.

No comments: