Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Little Things

Why do I let the little things bother me so badly? I hate being such an emotional person. I just want to go home and lay in bed and cry... and nothing bad has happened. I've just got to get a grip on myself. I've done everything that I can and I just have to accept the facts. I think I already knew... but sometimes you just want to hear it straight from the horses mouth so that you can have some closure and move on. But, I guess some people just don't have the guts to say what needs to be said even when it will hurt someone. The truth hurts. But what kind of friendship or relationship can you ever have with someone if you can't be honest with each other. I am a big girl, I can handle the truth and I am sorry that someone thinks I can't. But I can read between the lines.

Oh well... onto other things! I will be just fine!

No comments: