Monday, July 24, 2006

Arg, Matey!

I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest last night. I have been looking forward to it for a long time and it was well worth the wait!! The CGI was great and the comedy was good. Overall, I was really impressed and didn't think it fell into "not as good as the first one" category like many sequels do. I was impressed and absoluelty can't wait until the third one. I know many people criticized Johnny Depp for playing Captain Jack Sparrow as kind of... I don't know how else to put it but, swishy? Flamboyant even? But his mannerisms and facial expressions are what makes the character. Johnny Depp never ceased to amaze me!

So, in short, I highly recommend the movie, especially if you enjoyed the first one. "Why is the rum always gone?" Ha ha ha...

No comments: