Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back to Work

Next week is the Alabama State Bar's Annual Meeting in Destin, FL. Things are a zoo around here with everyone trying to get last minute details squared away before they have to leave. I've been busy working on brochures, making sure all the updated information is on the website, while juggling other personal things. Today is also my first day back at work since my boss retired. It is strange around here without her and I will be without a boss until her replacement starts in mid-August. But it has been nice to be able to go visit and gossip with co-workers and not have to worry about watchful eyes.

I had such a wonderful time at the beach this weekend that it makes it that much harder to get back into the swing of things today. I've been on myspace, AIM and text messaging all day to make the time go by faster. I am also waiting on Jennifer to email me some pictures to post. That jackass is off work this whole week and only has dial-up internet at home. So, it may be a while before I can get anything posted. But I am working on it!

No comments: