Thursday, January 25, 2007

Uggghhhh!

Yes, I had a fender bender on the way to work tonight. Tore up my car and I've got some pretty nasty whiplash. The car is still driveable it just looks banged up. Since my Camaro has such a pointed nose it just wedged right under the other car. Yes, I rear-ended him. And guess what... he just happened to be an auto insurance agent. Oh, the irony! So we stood on the side of the interstate for about 30 minutes freezing our tails off waiting for a cop to come do the police report. It was just a lovely evening. But just for the record... no, I was not on the phone and no I was not speeding. Traffic just came to a very sudden stop and I couldn't swerve off because there were guard rails beside me.

So me and my sore back are getting in bed and I just hope I feel better tomorrow!

3 comments:

lioux said...

Oh, man.

That sucks.

Anonymous said...

yikes! glad you are mostly ok!

TRAIN WRECK said...

Sorry Amy, hope everything turns out all right.