Monday, January 08, 2007

So much to do!

I am at work but I can't seem to focus. I keep running through my mental "to do" list for projects at home. I've got to go pick out the grout color and buy it so I can complete the floors. Then, I am ready to install the beadboard on the walls. And those of you who really know me, know how big of a clutz I am. I am scared of power saws... for me, thats just asking to lose a finger! I want to get the walls and floor all done during the week so I can begin demolition of the tiles inside the shower. Monday is one of those state holidays in Alabama and I will be staying home to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. and Robert E. Lee's brithdays... and of course, to work on my bathroom. Since I only have one shower in the house, I needed to wait until I have a couple days off work to devote to finish it. So, don't be too surprised if I show up at someone else's house with a bar of soap and a towel this weekend.

Also this weekend, I am going to see James and the Giant Peach at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. I read the book when I was in the 3rd grade and remember loving it! I'm really looking forward to seing how they pull it off and I know the company will be good. It'll be a nice break from the rennovation projects. I know its only Monday... but I am already looking forward to the weekend!

No comments: