Sunday, January 28, 2007

Free Day!

I actually didn't have to work today at Amercian Eagle so I had the whole day to work on my bathroom! Dad came over this morning and helped me get the toilet re-installed. It was a little tricky because part of the flange broke off when we were getting the toilet out. Once we got it back in there, I decided to go buy a new seat and lid with brushed nickel hinges and a brush nickel flusher handle to match the faucet on the new sink. With those put on it, it looks like a whole brand new toilet.

I also got a toilet paper holder stand (since the old holder is now behind the beadboard) and a glass shelf to go in the shower that I can put shampoo, conditioner, etc. on. I got it installed just a few minutes ago and I have to say I am pretty happy with the way it looks. I drug the new sink upstairs and just set it in there so that I can get a better idea of what the finished product is going to look like. So here are a few pics:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Looks good.

TRAIN WRECK said...

Amy, I think this took less time than your bathroom.