Friday, January 12, 2007

Good news, bad news...

The good news (well, GREAT actually) is that my little (well, younger actually) brother got offered a state job yesterday! Not only is it an increase in pay and better benefits, but he also gets a state car (well, van actually). He announced this to me last night while we were eating dinner together at Panera Bread.

The bad news is... I am still a moron. For those of you who aren't familiar with Panera... they have trays and real silverware that you empty and return to a designated area. I walk up beside my brother dump my trash and set down my tray. He looks over at me with his mouth hanging open and a "What did you do?" look on his face. I look down to see that I just dumped my trash in the designated bin for the silverware... not for the trash. We both begin laughing so hard that I have to walk away from him to attempt to regain my composure. I laughed so hard I cried... and even snorted... earning a disgusted look from another Panera patron.

Yep... that's me.

1 comment:

lioux said...

I sometimes snort when I laugh, too!