Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Boy, it smells good in here!

I bought myself some perfume a couple weeks ago. It was a little box set that came with a big bottle, a small travel bottle and a bottle of lotion. I put the small bottle in my purse but haven't used it yet until today. Sitting at my desk, I remembered I didn't put any on this morning and thought... "Oh yeah, I have that little bottle in my purse." It's that new Be Delicious by DKNY and the bottles look like little green apples. The lid was on pretty good and when I yanked it off, I discovered that the little bottle is not in fact a spray bottle... as it poured on my desk. Great... Well, I smell good and so does my desk.

But here is something that doesn't smell good and made me smile today:

1 comment:

lioux said...

*sniff*

*sniff*

Co-Worker Dan, do you smell that?

It smells like that new DKNY fragrance Be Delish...

Oh.

OMSioux,

I think C-W D and I can smell your desk from here.