Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another Monday?

It does feel like another Monday. This morning, I managed to accidentally rip the feeder tray off of the scanner on my desk. I suppose it is not meant to be used as a handle to open and close the scanner? Then, I thought someone was going to pick lunch up for me today so I didn't have to spend 20 minutes of my lunch hour in a drive-through... but that didn't work out. So I went to Wendy's with my mother to pick up a salad. The weather was so nice that we decided to stop and eat at the park a few blocks from my house and eat at a picnic table there. I had been craving one all morning so I got one of those mandarin chicken salads (which I highly recommend if you haven't tried one). I pour out the almonds and the little chow mein noodles all over the salad. Then I pour on my two packets of oriental dressing just to discover... the morons at Wendy's failed to give me a fork for my salad. We stayed while mom ate her food and then frustrated, I head back to my house to get a fork and get my car and head back to work with my salad... which I might add is no longer crispy but pretty soggy. At the corner of my block, I run into Thaddius which has been the only bright point of my day so far. It never hurts to be called beautiful!!

So, I get back to work and eat my salad which still tastes good even if it is soggy. When I'm done, I somehow manage to turn over the small cactus that I keep on my desk. It looks like the poor thing vomited dirt all over my desktop. Just greeeeeat!


It's just one of those days I suppose. And I have to work at American Eagle tonight when I just want to go home and crawl in bed. Oh well... hope everyone else is having a great Tuesday (that doesn't feel like a Monday!)

1 comment:

lioux said...

Does your cactus have a name?

And Co-Worker Dan enjoys salads as well.