Monday, February 19, 2007

A Best Friend

So, I haven't blogged much this past week. There has been a lot going on and I wasn't ready to talk about it yet. I needed to sort things out and decide how to handle it on my own before I allowed other people's opinions to influence me. But I guess now I am ready.

Jason is back. Not back in the sense that we are getting back together, but he is back in my life. The hardest part of our break-up was that we both lost our best friend. He and Holly broke up and he needed a friend, so he came back to where he knew he would always find one. This week has been a roller coaster but now that things are settling down a bit, I know I can handle this. I've missed having him around and telling him all the funny things that happen on a day to day basis. It's really great to have him back. I went to see the new play that he is in at AUM and have gotten to see a lot of people that I lost touch with after our breakup as well.

I know that if we can move past the hurt we went through before, we will be the best of friends and it will be a bond that lasts forever. This time, I don't have to worry about him disappearing. Relationships come and go but a real friendship is forever.

1 comment:

lioux said...

Awesome!!!

I still remain friends with a lot of Exs.