Monday, February 26, 2007

Burned Out

Yes, I have been slacking on my blog duty (Yes, I said duty... he he). I don't really have anything overly exciting to report. I had a busy week and wasn't feeling well most of the weekend so I didn't do much of anything. I bought a new ceiling fan for my bedroom since I can't seem to make the old one stop squeaking. That's exciting for me... maybe not for you or for whichever sucker I con into hanging it for me. I'm sure I could do it myself... but its an old house and the wiring is quarky and electricity scares me. So, I think I will leave this one to someone who has some experience.

But overall, I'm just burned out. Burned out on work, burned out on my routine... just in general, in need of some sort of vacation. The weather is warming up so maybe its about time to head down to the beach for a couple of days. I was hoping to go in a couple of weeks but money is going to be tight because of the not so cheap speeding ticket I have to pay. But I'm sure I'll figure something out soon.

1 comment:

lioux said...

Oh, I am totally burned out myself and having these "Calgon, take me away" moments.

And now I have that Go-Go's song "Vacation" stuck in my head.

I hope your duties (hee hee) get back to normal soon.