Monday, February 12, 2007

Back to Work

I think I am actually glad to be back at work today. It at least feels normal. My weekend was a little bit crazy... well, even crazy in Amy standards. Yes, Friday was bad but on Saturday and Sunday some really great things happened. I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks and seeing how things go. I don't want to talk too much because I don't want to jinx anything, but let's just say life is getting better. What more could a person ask for than a best friend, right?

5 comments:

lioux said...

Cool, I'm glad to hear your weekend got much better!

Sizzle Pizzle said...

Dish, girl, D-I-S-H! :)

Amy said...

Sigh...

I'm so mixed up I don't even know what to say. I'm dying to blog all about it. But right now, I think its best not to.

Sizzle Pizzle said...

I read your email. Just remember - it is YOUR life.

Do a little dance. Make a little love. Get down tonight! Get down tonight!

God, I hope that's how it goes or I am going to get clowned!

TRAIN WRECK said...

KC & The Sunshine Band are a HUGE guilty pleasure of mine Siz. Love the comment and it's really great to hear you're out from under that rain cloud Amy. Keep on rockin' in the free world.