Monday, April 30, 2007

Ah-ah-achoo!

I went home for lunch to eat leftovers from grilling out yesterday. It had gotten considerably warmer outside since I got to work this morning, so I rolled down my windows on the drive home. I park in the driveway and go in and help myself to a nice BBQ sauce covered pork chop. (Note: I do not recommend watching the National Geographic's special on Carnivores while you eat a red saucy pork chop.)

When I go to leave, the man who cuts my neighbor's yard is outside mowing. I smile and wave just as I usually do. Then I get inside my car and realize... I left the windows down. Not that my car was clean to begin with, but now after breathing in all the lovely grass and flower clippings that blew into my car, I can't stop sneezing, my eyes are watering and my nose is running. My Monday just keeps getting better!

1 comment:

lioux said...

Gesundheit, OMSioux.

Gesundheit.