Sunday, April 22, 2007

Gotta Love It!

Do you know what tomorrow is? It's Confederate Memorial Day and I'm so excited. Why? You ask why? Well, obviously... because its a state holiday and I am off work!! That's why!

So, since I have the day off... you must be asking what I will be doing? I am going to buy a lawn mower. Yep. Isn't is exciting? Since the wheels fell off my mower in July of 2006 my yard has not been mowed since. I'm not even a little bit kidding. There are weeds that come up to my shoulders and I am not a short girl. The neighborhood cats LOVE my yard because they can hide from unsuspecting small birds and such. So, I apologize to the cats... but their haven will be gone tomorrow when I bring home my very first own lawn mower. Oh, the excitement. I hope I can sleep tonight!

So, goodnight to all you suckers that have to get up early and go to their jobs!!

3 comments:

lioux said...

This is exciting news.

Sizzle Pizzle said...

i have to buy a lawn mower too, so give me the details on the best deal. i am too lazy to invest time looking for one....

Terry said...

I must move back to Bama soon!! Confederate Memorial Day!!

Have fun mowin!!