Friday, May 04, 2007

Days Off

I took off Thursday - Sunday because I had planned a trip to the beach. The trip got rescheduled but I had already asked for the days off, so I figured I'd just relax and get some things done around the house. I spent the first half of Thursday relaxing and running a couple of errands. But thats all I could stand. If I was going to take days off, I would have to do something productive or I wouldn't feel satisfied. At about 2:00 yesterday, I decided to rent a drum sander and refinish my hardwood floors. Got a lot done yesterday since I only have the sander for 24 hours. I wasn't happy with the first stain color I chose after letting the test spot dry over night. So, I just got home from home depot and am about to test the second color. But I had to stop and eat a donut and blog first. Who can work hard without a good breakfast, right?

So back to work...

1 comment:

lioux said...

Ugghh.

I need some days off.