Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One More Adventure

Another thing I forgot to mention... (I know, that last blog was long enough, how could I have forgotten anything?) But I wanted to wait until I had the appropriate pictures to go with it. My friend Brian took me to a little boardwalk that is right off the Spanish Fort/Fairhope exit. Just like all boardwalks, there were a few warnings and rules posted. But somehow this one struck me as funny... I think the bottom sign would have sufficed. If you read it, the second one would seem to be unneccesary.



And they weren't kidding either. There were alligators right there. And they weren't tiny ones either. It wouldn't be easy for them to get up to the boardwalk where I was, but on the other side of the lagoon from me, there was nothing stopping them from climbing up into the parking lot of the hotel on the corner. I would NOT be a happy camper if I went to get in my car and was surprized by a large alligator. Remind me never to stay at that hotel!





3 comments:

lioux said...

YIKES!!!

lioux said...

Were you screaming PINEAPPLE?

Amy said...

No, but there was another woman there who was much more scared of them than I was and I was expecting her to say it at any moment!