Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy Bee

I didn't blog at all last week. I have been really busy at work and with projects at home. Not to mention I had a migraine on Tuesday that prevented me from doing anything besides making a trip to my doctor to get a shot to stop the pain. But overall, not such an eventful week.

These next few weeks are going to be extremely busy as well. My best friend, Jennifer is getting married this Saturday. I took off Friday to help decorate and gets things ready and Saturday I am in the wedding. And after my neice told me last night that I look pregnant, I will not be eating ANY donuts this week in order to not look like a whale in my bridesmaids dress. Then memorial weekend I will be headed to the beach with a friend. And no one wants to see a cow in a bathing suit, LOL.

Another reason I haven't been blogging so much, some craphead hinted that I blog too often and about stupid things. So I have been discouraged from blogging unless I feel like I have a funny story to tell or something important to share. But anyone who is not interested in reading my blogs: DON'T. And if you are subscribed and don't like it, by all means, UNSUBSCRIBE. That is all for now. Hope everyone else is having a great Monday!

4 comments:

Maybelline Jones said...

Blog when you want to, girl! Say no to the naysayers.

lioux said...

Totally, OMSioux!!! I'm with MJ on this one. I like your posts and you should set your own pace.

And...I'm going to a wedding this weekend too!

Hope you have fun!

Amy said...

My two big fears about the wedding are:

1 - It's outside and I am afraid my heels will sink into the ground and I will bust my ass walking up the aisle.

2 - I will cry like a baby and get snot in my bouquet.

lioux said...

These aren't fears. They're potential posts!