Tuesday, May 15, 2007

PleasePray

Passing this along for my sister-in-law and her family:
Everyone please pray for my brother and the 10th Moutain Division based out of Fort Drum, NY. As most as you have probably heard, four soldiers and their Iraqi interpreter were killed this past weekend. The three soldiers that have been captured by Al Qaeda are still missing. 4,000 troops are on the ground searching for the missing. We have not heard from my brother in several days, but we assume he is out searching day and night. At this point, my family just wants to hear from him to know he's okay. When something like this happens, they cut off all phone/internet communication until family is notified. Just please say a prayer for the families of the soldiers killed, the ones missing, and everyone involved in the search.

2 comments:

Maybelline Jones said...

I know how scary this can be. You and your family are in my prayers.

lioux said...

Same here.